SAP Career in Material Management
Duration : 200 Hrs
Eligibility : BE, Betch in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
Pre-Requisite : English, Computer Basic operation
SAP Career in Material Management Course Overview
SAP Career in Material Management aims as preparing you for SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP.
SAP started in 1972, created an enterprise software called ERP- Enterprise Resource Planning. With this software SAP reinvented and changed the entire game of how the business is done. Today, SAP is a cloud ERP solution. It is employing the latest technologies like cloud, big data, data analytics, and internet of things (IoT) and so on.
SAP is used almost in every industry segment. This creates a huge opportunities of employment for someone who is trained, skilled and certified in SAP modules.
This training course provides knowledge in the area of Procurement (and material management) for an SAP consultant type of job profile. The course also prepared you towards SAP global certification in Procurement. Someone with SAP certification of Certified Application Associate can play a vital role in the success of planning and SAP implementation.
The course covers Procurement Processes, Master Data, Procurement of stock material, consumable, external services, reporting and analytics, Valuation and Account Determination, Automated Processes in Invoice Verification, GR/IR Account Maintenance, configuration using Procurement, Inventory Management, GR, GI, Special forms of procurement, Purchasing Optimization, configuration using Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Logistics Invoice Verification, Physical Inventory and so on.
You will be able to do
- Define Procurement Processes
- Define Organization Levels and the Master Data
- Define Valuation and Account Determination
- Describe configuration using Procurement
- Define Inventory Management
- Define Purchasing Optimization
- Describe configuration using Organization Levels and Master Data
- Describe configuration using Inventory Management
- Define Material Requirements Planning
- Define Logistics Invoice Verification
- Define Physical Inventory
All Industries dealing with stocks, Retail Industries, Business process organisations.
Exit Profile : Business Process Consultant, Supply Chain Operations
Key job responsibilities
Material Requirements Planning
Logistics Invoice Verification
Customisation of Business process forms
Requirement for Job
- Graduation, Training and Certification in SAP Material Management
Salary Range - Rs.35000 to Rs. 70000
- Future upgradation Path - SAP CLOUD , HANA